Motor Vehicles

For information on canceling a motor vehicle registration, returning plates, or filing a lost or stolen plate return, please use the following link: Connecticut Motor Vehicle Department.

ADDRESS CHANGE?   You must update DMV within 48 hours of any change of address.  To change your address with DMV, please use the following link: Change of address - Moving within Connecticut

What proof is required for a MV tax credit if my vehicle was: Sold, Terminated my lease, Totaled, Donated, Taxed in wrong town, etc.?  Please see attachment below Required Proofs for...