Which kind of application do you need?
- Appeal Decision of Zoning Official: Zoning Board of Appeals
- Commercial Sign, Permanent: Zoning Commission
- Commercial Sign, Temporary: Temporary Business Sign Application
- Construction within 100ft of A Wetland/Watercourse: Inland Wetlands/Conservation Commission
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan: Inland Wetlands/Conservation Commission
- Petition to Make A Change to Zoning Regulations: Zoning Commission
- Subdivision/Re-Subdivision: Planning Commission
- Site Plan Approval/Amendment: Zoning Commission
- Special Exception: Zoning Commission
- Variance: Zoning Board of Appeals
- Zone Change: Zoning Commission
For a complete list, scroll down...
Effective April 1, 2016, most Building projects will require a Zoning Compliance Review Application in order to be issued a permit. This review carries a $25 fee. Please check with the office for additional information.
**Keep in mind that some types of applications may require referrals from/applications to multiple commissions/boards. Please call our office at (860) 658-3245 for guidance in these circumstances.