Where do I send my letter of resignation from a board or commission?

Submit your letter of resignation to the Town Clerk, 933 Hopmeadow Street, Simsbury, CT 06070.

Deliver the signed, original to the Town Clerk who will notify the Board of Selectmen.

Do not fax or email, please.

Sample resignation letter and instructions.