> Contact Info <
Hours of Operation
Mon - 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tues - Thurs - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fri - 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For assessor's card (property record card) data, use the "Property Record Card Data" link to the left.
The Assessor's Office is charged with the statutory responsibility of compiling the annual Grand List, discovers, lists and values all property including real and personal property and motor vehicles. The Office assists the public in administering numerous tax exemption programs and providing information on buildings, land maps and ownership of properties within Town.
|Sarah Koeniger||Assessor's Aide||860-658-3251|
- Appealing Your Assessment
- Application for Motor Vehicle Property Tax Adjustment
- Assessment Appeals Form
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Assessment Appeals 9/26/2014 Agenda
- CT DMV - Town Property Tax Information
- Do You Qualify for Property Tax Relief?
- Fililng of Personal Property Declarations
- Grand List
- Land Records Search
- Mill Rate History Updated to 2015
- Motor Vehicle Information
- Periods of Wars for Veteran's Tax Exemption Eligibilty
- Personal Property Declaration - Simsbury Short Form
- Personal property declarations and farm and forest land applications/forms
- Property Record Card Data
- Request Copies of Military Personnel Records
News & Announcements
- Charter Revision Commission Special Meeting August 31, 2015
- Start thinking about Simsbury Celebrates!, and how you can help!
- Friends of Simsbury Public Library Giant Used Book Sale, Sept. 12, 13
- Board of Selectmen Public Hearing - Fire Hydrant Ordinance - September 16, 2015
- Help Make Simsbury the No. 1 Choice out of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Small Cities!