> Contact Info <
Hours of Operation
Mon - 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tues - Thurs - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fri - 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For assessor's card (property record card) data, use the "Property Record Card Data" link to the left.
The Assessor's Office is charged with the statutory responsibility of compiling the annual Grand List, discovers, lists and values all property including real and personal property and motor vehicles. The Office assists the public in administering numerous tax exemption programs and providing information on buildings, land maps and ownership of properties within Town.
|Sarah Koeniger||Assessor's Aide||860-658-3251|
- Appealing Your Assessment
- Application for Motor Vehicle Property Tax Adjustment
- Assessment Appeals Form
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Assessment Appeals 9/26/2014 Agenda
- CT DMV - Town Property Tax Information
- Do You Qualify for Property Tax Relief?
- Fililng of Personal Property Declarations
- Grand List
- Land Records Search
- Mill Rates
- Motor Vehicle Information
- Periods of Wars for Veteran's Tax Exemption Eligibilty
- Personal property declarations and farm and forest land applications/forms
- Property Record Card Data
- Request Copies of Military Personnel Records
- Simsbury Short Form Declaration
News & Announcements
- Stay Informed ... Sign Up for Emergency Alerts
- Town of Simsbury's Warming Centers will stay open through the end of February
- GIS System Launched
- Ethel Walker Open Space: Among the Largest Open Space Areas in Connecticut
- Simsbury Named a Silver Bicycle Friendly Community by the League of American Bicyclists