> Contact Info <
Hours of Operation
Mon - 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tues - Thurs - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fri - 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
For assessor's card (property record card) data, use the "Property Record Card Data" link to the left.
The Assessor's Office is charged with the statutory responsibility of compiling the annual Grand List, discovers, lists and values all property including real and personal property and motor vehicles. The Office assists the public in administering numerous tax exemption programs and providing information on buildings, land maps and ownership of properties within Town.
|Sarah Koeniger||Assessor's Aide||860-658-3251|
- Appealing Your Assessment
- Application for Motor Vehicle Property Tax Adjustment
- Assessment Appeals Form
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Assessment Appeals 9/26/2014 Agenda
- CT DMV - Town Property Tax Information
- Do You Qualify for Property Tax Relief?
- Fililng of Personal Property Declarations
- Grand List
- Land Records Search
- Mill Rates
- Motor Vehicle Information
- Periods of Wars for Veteran's Tax Exemption Eligibilty
- Personal property declarations and farm and forest land applications/forms
- Property Record Card Data
- Request Copies of Military Personnel Records
- Simsbury Short Form Declaration
News & Announcements
- As Storm Winds Down, Town of Simsbury Parking Ban in Effect Until 6 p.m., Statewide Travel Ban Lifted at 2 p.m.
- Town of Simsbury Parking Ban Remains in Effect as Town Clears Roads After Heaviest Snowfall – Residents Asked to Clear Snow from Hydrants, Furnace Vent Pipes
- Governor Malloy Issues Travel Ban Effective 9:00 pm - Simsbury Residents Urged to Shelter in Place
- Town of Simsbury Prepares for Blizzard Conditions on Monday/Tuesday – Urges Residents to Prepare for Heavy Snowfall
- GIS System Launched