> Contact Info <
Hours of Operation
Mon - 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tues - Thurs - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fri - 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The Assessor's Office is charged with the statutory responsibility of compiling the annual Grand List, discovers, lists and values all property including real and personal property and motor vehicles. The Office assists the public in administering numerous tax exemption programs and providing information on buildings, land maps and ownership of properties within Town.
|Sarah Koeniger||Assessor's Aide||860-658-3251|
- Property Record Card Data
- Appealing Your Assessment
- Assessment Appeals Form
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- CT DMV - Town Property Tax Information
- Do You Qualify for Property Tax Relief?
- Fililng of Personal Property Declarations
- Grand List
- Land Records Search
- Mill Rates
- Motor Vehicle Information
- Periods of Wars for Veteran's Tax Exemption Eligibilty
- Personal property declarations and farm and forest land applications/forms
- Request Copies of Military Personnel Records