> Contact Info <
Hours of Operation
SUMMER HOURS EFFECTIVE JUNE 2, 2014-LABOR DAY
Monday: 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Friday 8:30AM - 1:00PM
The department functions as the enforcement authority for the State Building Code, zoning regulations, Historic District regulations, and the Oil Tank Ordinance and other regulations designed to improve public safety. In addition to these functions, the Department assigns street addresses and assists the general public by supplying necessary information and answering questions related to building codes and town regulations.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions to the left for all information on permit requirements, fees and the application process.
To print or download a copy of the Building Permit Form, see the Links section to the left.
To go directly to the online permit center, click the button below.
For help with the online premitting process, click here for the Online Permit Center User Manual.
News & Announcements
- Start thinking about Simsbury Celebrates!, and how you can help!
- Friends of Simsbury Public Library Giant Used Book Sale, Sept. 12, 13
- Board of Selectmen Public Hearing - Fire Hydrant Ordinance - September 16, 2015
- Help Make Simsbury the No. 1 Choice out of Money Magazine’s Top 10 Small Cities!
- Simsbury Places 9th on Money Magazine’s ‘Best Places to Live in America’ 2015 List
Building Code Board of Appeals Agenda 06/16/2015 Annual Meeting
June 16, 2015 - 6:00pm
Building Code Board of Appeals Agenda 06/17/2014 Special Meeting
June 17, 2014 - 6:00pm
Building Code Board of Appeals Special Meeting Agenda 06/18/2013
June 18, 2013 - 6:00pm