> Contact Info <
The Office of the Registrar of Voters is run by two part-time Registrars who are elected for a four year term. The Registrars administer elections, primaries, and referendums for the Town of Simsbury; conduct an annual canvass of Simsbury voters; and maintain the Town’s voter rolls according to State statutes.
NEW! Need to register to vote, change your name, address or party affiliation?
You can do it online at https://voterregistration.ct.gov/OLVR/
The DEADLINE FOR ONLINE or MAIL-IN voter registration FOR THE NOVEMBER 4, 2014 ELECTION IS TUESDAY, October 21.
The DEADLINE for IN-PERSON voter registration is 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 28.
|Marge Diachenko||Republican Registrar||860-658-3269|
|Karen E. Cortes||Democratic Registrar||860-658-3267|
News & Announcements
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection, Saturday, Nov. 1, 2014
- The Simsbury Scoop is here!
- Simsbury Establishments Win as Part of the Farmington Valley Visitors Association Awards
- Town of Simsbury Seeks Candidates for Unaffiliated Position on Board of Ethics
- Simsbury's Community for Care provides resources to parents to address drug and alcohol issues among young people