> Contact Info <
The Office of the Registrar of Voters is run by two part-time Registrars who are elected for a four year term. The Registrars administer elections, primaries, and referendums for the Town of Simsbury; conduct an annual canvass of Simsbury voters; and maintain the Town’s voter rolls according to State statutes.
Need to register to vote, change your name, address or party affiliation?
You can do it online at https://voterregistration.ct.gov/OLVR/
District 1: Henry James Memorial School
District 2: Latimer Lane School
District 3: Tootin Hills School
District 4: Tariffville School
Voting Location Lookup:
|Michele Potvin-Piecuch||Republican Registrar||860-658-3269|
|Karen E. Cortes||Democratic Registrar||860-658-3267|
News & Announcements
- Simsbury Visitors Center Opens, Ribbon Cutting, October 5 at 4 p.m.
- Oct. 5 Regular Meeting of the Zoning Commission to be Held at the Library
- Crack Sealing Work on Town Roadways 2015
- Start thinking about Simsbury Celebrates!, and how you can help!
- Simsbury Places 9th on Money Magazine’s ‘Best Places to Live in America’ 2015 List