> Contact Info <
The Office of the Registrar of Voters is run by two part-time Registrars who are elected for a four year term. The Registrars administer elections, primaries, and referendums for the Town of Simsbury; conduct an annual canvass of Simsbury voters; and maintain the Town’s voter rolls according to State statutes.
NEW! Need to register to vote, change your name, address or party affiliation?
You can do it online at https://voterregistration.ct.gov/OLVR/
|Marge Diachenko||Republican Registrar||860-658-3269|
|Karen E. Cortes||Democratic Registrar||860-658-3267|
News & Announcements
- Submit Your Contracts, the Solarize Simsbury Program Ends September 23
- Simsbury's Community for Care provides resources to parents to address drug and alcohol issues among young people
- Paint Recycling Begins October 1
- Ability Awareness Award Nomination 2014
- Bicycle Assistance Station Installed Near Rotary Park