> Contact Info <
The Office of the Registrar of Voters is run by two part-time Registrars who are elected for a four year term. The Registrars administer elections, primaries, and referendums for the Town of Simsbury; conduct an annual canvass of Simsbury voters; and maintain the Town’s voter rolls according to State statutes.
Need to register to vote, change your name, address or party affiliation?
You can do it online at https://voterregistration.ct.gov/OLVR/
District 1: Henry James Memorial School
District 2: Latimer Lane School
District 3: Tootin Hills School
District 4: Tariffville School
Voting Location Lookup:
|Michele Potvin-Piecuch||Republican Registrar||860-658-3269|
|Karen E. Cortes||Democratic Registrar||860-658-3267|
News & Announcements
- Town of Simsbury Seeks Unaffiliated Voter to Serve on Charter Revision Commission
- PURA Draft Decision Delays Closure of Eversource Work Center in Simsbury
- Town of Simsbury Announces $40,000 Reward in Millan Case
- Town of Simsbury Resident Survey: Residents Give Town High Marks for Quality of Life
- The Simsbury Farmers' Market is Open!