Welcome to the Town of Simsbury website. Our goal is to provide you with easy access to up-to-date information about our town.
Located just outside of Hartford in the Farmington Valley, Simsbury is an ideal location to raise a family or locate a business. An historic and charming town center hosts exciting places to dine, shop and listen to musical performances. For outdoor enthusiasts, Simsbury boasts one third of its land preserved as open space with river to ridge opportunities for hiking and river access.
Our community takes pride in Simsbury Public Schools, which are recognized as some of the best in the state with outstanding educational opportunities in engineering, biomedical sciences, arts theater and music, and an extensive selection of extracurricular opportunities. Augmented by many private and independent schools, Simsbury offers excellence in education for all.
933 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury CT 06070
PH: (860) 658-3200
FAX: (860) 658-3206
Hours: Mon 8:30am - 7pm
Tues - Thu 8:30am - 4:30pm
Fri - 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Town of Simsbury Seeks Unaffiliated Voter to Serve on Charter Revision Commission
- PURA Draft Decision Delays Closure of Eversource Work Center in Simsbury
- Town of Simsbury Announces $40,000 Reward in Millan Case
- Town of Simsbury Resident Survey: Residents Give Town High Marks for Quality of Life
- The Simsbury Farmers' Market is Open!
July 7, 2015 - 7:30pm
July 9, 2015 - 7:30am
July 9, 2015 - 6:00pm
July 9, 2015 - 7:30pm
July 13, 2015 - 7:00pm