Welcome to the Town of Simsbury website. Our goal is to provide you with easy access to up-to-date information about our town.
Located just outside of Hartford in the Farmington Valley, Simsbury is an ideal location to raise a family or locate a business. An historic and charming town center hosts exciting places to dine, shop and listen to musical performances. For outdoor enthusiasts, Simsbury boasts one third of its land preserved as open space with river to ridge opportunities for hiking and river access.
Our community takes pride in Simsbury Public Schools, which are recognized as some of the best in the state with outstanding educational opportunities in engineering, biomedical sciences, arts theater and music, and an extensive selection of extracurricular opportunities. Augmented by many private and independent schools, Simsbury offers excellence in education for all.
933 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury CT 06070
PH: (860) 658-3200
FAX: (860) 658-3206
Hours: Mon 8:30am - 7pm
Tues - Thu 8:30am - 4:30pm
Fri - 8:30am - 1:00pm
- Town of Simsbury Announces Household Hazardous Waste Collection Schedule for 2015
- Innovation Fair set for April 25 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nominations Sought for Simsbury “Hometown Heroes” 2015
- Share Your Ideas for 1 Old Bridge Road
- Town Seeks Candidates for Unaffiliated Member Position on Board of Ethics
April 18, 2015 - 8:00am - 9:00pm
April 18, 2015 - 9:00am - 1:00pm
April 19, 2015 - 8:00am - 3:00pm
April 20, 2015 - 11:30am - 1:45pm
April 20, 2015 - 5:30pm